- Principle of passive regeneration of diesel particulate trap
- Use of diesel particulate trap
- DPF is blocked and needs regeneration
- Qingdao Blue Marine Product Technology Route
- How ceramic filter carriers work
- To control air pollution, you must first treat car exhaust
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: Motor vehicle pollution has become an important source of air pollution
- Car exhaust, a "hidden killer" that threatens health
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: increase vehicle emissions control
Qingdao Blue Ocean Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
hyhygbq.com Address: hyhygbq.com
email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diesel particulate trap
The exhaust purification system for diesel vehicles adopts the internationally recognized and domestic leading "DOC + CDPF" continuous passive regeneration technology route, referred to as the CCRT system (Catalyst Continuously Regenerating Trap). The CCRT system is an internationally recognized technical solution. It consists of an oxidation catalyst (DOC) and a particulate trap (CDPF) with a precious metal coating. Oxidation catalyst (DOC), which can convert CO, HC and some soot particles in tail gas into harmless CO 2 and H 2 O, and convert NO to NO 2 as the back-end particle trap for regeneration The oxidant, soot particles which have not been treated, are captured by the particulate trap located at the back end. The captured particulate matter can be achieved under the catalytic action of precious metals and the oxidation of strong oxidant NO 2 . Oxidative regeneration under 200 ° C low temperature conditions makes the system more completely remove particles on the filter screen.
System advantages: The diesel vehicle exhaust purification device has obvious design and technical advantages:
1.Easy installation and save assembly manpower:
2. Strong regeneration ability, can improve filter efficiency and service life, and effectively control diesel vehicle exhaust emissions:
3, it is more relaxed for regeneration conditions, lower exhaust temperature and lower NO x / PM ratio in the exhaust can make the system regenerate:
4. The structure is safe and reliable, with few parts, and the system is durable and reliable.