How ceramic filter carriers work
Working principle of DOC carrier
Oxidation catalyst DOC is based on cordierite honeycomb ceramic, coated with an oxidation catalyst, which can convert CO, HC and soot particles into harmless CO 2 and H 2 O. Therefore, it is an ideal carrier for catalytic purification of automobile exhaust gas. It has been widely and effectively used.
Performance characteristics: It has good thermal shock resistance, good adsorption performance, low thermal expansion coefficient and certain mechanical strength, and has good matching with various catalyst active components.
DPF carrier working principle
The filter body of the cordierite wall-flow porous honeycomb ceramic particle trap has a multi-channel honeycomb shape as a whole, and then these parallel channels are blocked in phases. The exhaust of the diesel engine enters the filter body from the inlet, then flows into the outlet channel through the wall flow surface of the inlet channel, and then exits from the outlet channel. The channel wall is a honeycomb ceramic porous media material. When the exhaust gas of the diesel engine passes through the channel wall, the particles are trapped in the wall or on the wall surface. Particles.
This product can also be widely used in the environmental protection of exhaust gas in the industrial fields such as shipbuilding, metallurgy, aerospace and chemical industry.
- Principle of passive regeneration of diesel particulate trap
- Use of diesel particulate trap
- DPF is blocked and needs regeneration
- Qingdao Blue Marine Product Technology Route
- How ceramic filter carriers work
- To control air pollution, you must first treat car exhaust
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: Motor vehicle pollution has become an important source of air pollution
- Car exhaust, a "hidden killer" that threatens health
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: increase vehicle emissions control