Use of diesel particulate trap
This equipment belongs to passive regeneration technology, and the passive regeneration function can be started only when it reaches a certain temperature (above 350 ° C).
The vehicle must pay close attention to the monitored driving temperature during the driving process. The temperature must reach 350 ° C or more for 30 minutes within a week. If the exhaust pipe of the vehicle does not reach this temperature, the exhaust pipe must be insulated. When the vehicle does not reach the regeneration temperature of 350 ° C for a long time, the regeneration function will not work, and it will be easily blocked, which will affect the normal driving of the vehicle. When this happens, the vehicle must be returned to the factory for inspection and maintenance (backflushing or regeneration with a regeneration furnace).
DPF use precautions
1. The vehicle must run at a high temperature above 350 ° C for 30 minutes once every two to three days a week.
2. The driver observes the temperature and pressure of the vehicle display (online monitoring data) at any time.
3. When the pressure reaches 20Kpa, pay attention to return to the factory for maintenance.
- Principle of passive regeneration of diesel particulate trap
- Use of diesel particulate trap
- DPF is blocked and needs regeneration
- Qingdao Blue Marine Product Technology Route
- How ceramic filter carriers work
- To control air pollution, you must first treat car exhaust
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: Motor vehicle pollution has become an important source of air pollution
- Car exhaust, a "hidden killer" that threatens health
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: increase vehicle emissions control