- Principle of passive regeneration of diesel particulate trap
- Use of diesel particulate trap
- DPF is blocked and needs regeneration
- Qingdao Blue Marine Product Technology Route
- How ceramic filter carriers work
- To control air pollution, you must first treat car exhaust
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: Motor vehicle pollution has become an important source of air pollution
- Car exhaust, a "hidden killer" that threatens health
- Ministry of Environmental Protection: Increase vehicle emissions control
Qingdao Blue Ocean Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
hyhygbq.com Address: hyhygbq.com
email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Company News] Passive regeneration principle of diesel particulate trap [2018-03-15]
- Passive CRT / CCRT: Passive regeneration refers to a regeneration method that does not require external intervention. It uses a low temperature combustion reaction of NO and soot on the surface of the filter carrier. Compared with active regeneration, passive regeneration requires a lower temperature and can ...
- [Frequently Asked Questions] The Use of Diesel Particulate Trap [2018-01-08]
- This equipment belongs to passive regeneration technology, and the passive regeneration function can be activated only when it reaches a certain temperature (above 350C). The vehicle must pay close attention to the monitored driving temperature during the driving process, and it must be ten minutes to thirty minutes within a week ...
- [Common problem] DPF is blocked and needs to be regenerated [2018-01-08]
- Although DPF can filter most of the particles, the trap also involves regeneration issues during operation. What is regeneration? For example, particles will accumulate in the filter, causing the exhaust back pressure of the diesel engine to increase. When the exhaust back pressure exceeds a certain value ...
- [Company News] Qingdao Blue Marine Product Technology Route [2017-11-08]
- Continuous passive regeneration technology CCRT system The blue ocean diesel vehicle exhaust purification device adopts the internationally recognized and domestic leading DOC + CDPF continuous passive regeneration technology route, referred to as the CCRT system (Catalyst Continuously Regenerating Trap). CCR ...
- [Company News] The working principle of ceramic filter carrier [2017-10-25]
- Working principle of DOC carrier Oxidation type catalyst DOC is based on cordierite honeycomb ceramic, coated with oxidation catalyst, which can convert CO, HC and soot particles into harmless CO 2 and H 2 O, so it is used as catalyst for vehicle exhaust The ideal load for purification ...
- [Industry News] Automobile exhaust must be treated first to control air pollution [2017-10-25]
- The Ministry of Environmental Protection's "Annual Report on China's Motor Vehicle Environmental Management (2017)" shows that China has become the world's largest country in the production and sale of motor vehicles for 8 consecutive years, and vehicle exhaust pollution has become an important source of air pollution in China, causing fine particles. ..
- [Industry News] Ministry of Environmental Protection: Motor vehicle pollution has become an important source of air pollution [2017-10-25]
- The Ministry of Environmental Protection recently released a report that China has become the world's largest country in the production and sales of motor vehicles for eight consecutive years. Motor vehicle pollution has become an important source of air pollution in China and is an important cause of fine particle and photochemical smog pollution ...
- [Industry News] Automobile exhaust, a "hidden killer" that threatens health [2017-10-25]
- Joint law enforcement to strengthen the management of automobile exhaust To promote the prevention and control of air pollution in the region and improve the quality of ambient air, on June 23, Zhejiang Keqiao District Environmental Protection Bureau, Public Security Branch, Market Supervision Administration and other departments jointly launched a mobile ...
- [Industry News] Ministry of Environmental Protection: Increased vehicle emissions control Major transportation points in many cities will build remote sensing equipment to screen vehicles [2017-10-25]
- The legendary clairvoyant earwinds have already been supervised in our daily environmental protection, safety and other fields by modern scientific and technological means. In the future, electronic noses will be added as an advanced technical means. Despite the power of environmental protection agencies to control the pollution of motor vehicles ...
- Total 1 Page 9 Records